VIII. General Sections of the Program
- Informational support of nature protection activity, as well as methods and means of
determining, measures and diagnostics of environment components and ecological systems as
- Methodic and criterions of estimation of surrounding environment effects, models of
- Near space ecology.
- Atmosphere protection.
- Water protection and water resources conservation.
- Soil and ground conservation.
- Flora protection.
- Fauna protection.
- Landscape protection, video-ecology.
- Mineral resources protection and conservation.
- Ecology of industrial production and power.
- Megalopolis ecology.
- Forecasting, prevention and elimination of ecological disasters.
- Ecological problems of transportation, conservation and utilization of technical waste.
- Influence of environment condition on vital activities of human beings.
- Educational and cultural activities in the field of ecology.
- Nature protection laws and legislative acts aimed at providing the activities in the
environment protection field.
- Ecological audit.
- Investment and innovation activities for environment protection.
- Insurance of nature protection activity.
- Exchange of scientific and practical information on planetary problems of nature
management and environment protection (forums, congresses, symposia, sessions, etc.).
This page last updated by <email@example.com>
Copyright © International Trustee Fund, 1997-2003
All rights reserved